During the Inspection, we’ll build your report as we go. We include high resolution pictures and videos, helpful links and websites, as well as our recommendations for repairs. We’ll then review the report with you on a tablet, as well as send it to your email. All of this, before we leave the home!
What You Can Expect from Us
What’s Included in a Home Inspection
Our detailed home inspection system has been designed to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase. Buying a home is not something you do every day and we provide the information that you need for peace of mind.
- We are certified through the International Association of Certifed Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), and assure the inspection of over 400 items, exceeding the InterNACHI standards of practice.
- We provide a PDF copy of the home inspection report to you and your Realtor at your request.
- We tag all the crucial valves in the home such as: “Main Water Shut Off,” “Hot Water Shut Off,” “Water Heater Fuel Shut Off,” “Furnace Fuel Shut Off” & the “Water Sprinkler System Shut Off.”
- We point out major, minor and safety deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home’s condition.
- We identify any of the home’s major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses down the road.
- We identify any potential safety hazards present in the home.
- We give you an education of the home, such as how components operate throughout the home.
- We review and explain the whole home inspection report on site to assure full and complete understanding.
What Does a Typical Home Inspection Cover?
- External Conditions & Surfaces/Grading
- Roof, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Basements and/or crawl spaces
- Foundations, Slabs & Floors
- Walls & Ceilings
- Garage, Walls, Driveway & Walkways