What’s Included in a Home Inspection
Our detailed home inspection system has been designed to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase. Buying a home is not something you do every day and we provide the information that you need for peace of mind.
- We are certified through the International Association of Certifed Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), and assure the inspection of over 400 items, exceeding the InterNACHI standards of practice.
- We provide a PDF copy of the home inspection report to you and your Realtor at your request.
- We tag all the crucial valves in the home such as: “Main Water Shut Off,” “Hot Water Shut Off,” “Water Heater Fuel Shut Off,” “Furnace Fuel Shut Off” & the “Water Sprinkler System Shut Off.”
- We point out major, minor and safety deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home’s condition.
- We identify any of the home’s major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses down the road.
- We identify any potential safety hazards present in the home.
- We give you an education of the home, such as how components operate throughout the home.
- We review and explain the whole home inspection report on site to assure full and complete understanding.
What Does a Typical Home Inspection Cover?
- External Conditions & Surfaces/Grading
- Roof, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Basements and/or crawl spaces
- Foundations, Slabs & Floors
- Walls & Ceilings
- Garage, Walls, Driveway & Walkways